Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting images to share ideas and get advice is always fun, but please be mindful of copyrights (i.e. if it's not yours, just link to it instead).
Hey guys! To those wondering what will happen to these forums given the recent news on our blog - we plan to keep them alive and kicking for as long as the banner ads here continue to offset the hosting fees. We will certainly keep you posted (and give you plenty of notice) if that ever changes. Thanks for using the forums and happy chatting!

Media console top

I started building a media console for my husband's birthday, and finished the base of the console for the 4th of July. I have a reclaimed wood top prepared, that I planned on staining Dark Walnut, but I am concerned that it will not match the black console (my husband's paint choice). Would you paint the planks black/white/another color, or would you go with the stained reclaimed look? I have included a photo of the unpainted console and the painted console without the top.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my little quandry. :)
media_console_070313.jpg
600 x 448 - 100K
media_console_070413.jpg
600 x 448 - 88K

Comments

• Wow, those are amazing prices. You can do whatever you want to wood at that price and not feel bad about it. Thank you for checking out my blog! That was about two years ago. It has been so satisfying to renovate our home.

Manda Wolf @ Our Wolf Den
    http://ourwolfden.wordpress.com/