Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter
Posting images to share ideas and get advice is always fun, but please be mindful of copyrights (i.e. if it's not yours, just link to it instead).

Geek Chic Styled Office Shelves

I finally finished styling our office shelves over the weekend and have successfully blended the geek (my boyfriend) with the chic (me)!

A little backstory: my boyfriend is a gamer. He buys collector's editions of video games which come with limited edition items like statues, art books, and other miscellaneous collectible things.

Sometimes I feel like his stuff isn't represented as much around our house as my stuff is so I wanted to style the shelves with a mix of our things.

I wanted each shelf to have a combination of our things on it and I wanted the shelves as a whole to have a happy balance of both of our personalities:

I think I pulled it off, what do you think? You can see more styling photos on my blog!

Comments

• Caitlin,
    I think I have commented every time I've seen this post across the web. You are too good with your styling.