Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting images to share ideas and get advice is always fun, but please be mindful of copyrights (i.e. if it's not yours, just link to it instead).
Hey guys! To those wondering what will happen to these forums given the recent news on our blog - we plan to keep them alive and kicking for as long as the banner ads here continue to offset the hosting fees. We will certainly keep you posted (and give you plenty of notice) if that ever changes. Thanks for using the forums and happy chatting!

Fab Freebie: Fall For Coupons

What's your favorite thing about fall? Is it pumpkin carving? Spice donuts? Cups of warm cider? The cool fall nights?

Comments

• Cleaning the house around dusk with the windows open and a pumpkin-y candle burning.
  • I love, love, love the fall colors and cooler temps, but it's a double-edged sword. I hate winter and dread its coming, so I cling to fall like a spider monkey!
  • I love the fall for it's cooler temps and wonderful colors for fashion. And you can wear boots.
  • I love everything about fall! Leaves, cooler days, my birthday :)
  • My favorite thing about fall is that it means the holiday are coming, which means we get the entire family under 1 roof. All 20 of us!
  • Pumpkin spice lattes on crisp mornings! I refuse to drink one until that perfect morning arrives!
  • Hot Chai - WITH whipped cream, thank you very much!
  • Best thing about fall is baking pies and making the house smell amazing. It's also great because it's the home stretch into Christmas. :)
  • mwujmwuj St Louis
    The cooler weather and pumpkin EVERYTHING!!
  • Pumpkin seeds and pumpkin beer! But the cooler weather is nice too. I love breaking out the big sweaters.
  • Cozying up on the porch on a cool day with hot apple cider, sweatpants and a good book.
  • Live in Central Florida, just looking for a break in the heat and humidity