Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting images to share ideas and get advice is always fun, but please be mindful of copyrights (i.e. if it's not yours, just link to it instead).

#thriftscorethursday - Share your thrifty finds!

Hi everyone! @Brynalyn (The Gathered Home), @bNwobsession (Black and White Obsession), and myself (Rental Revival) have teamed up to kick off a new weekly series on our blogs: Thrift Score Thursdays!

Post a photo of your thrift finds, big or small, cute or comical, whether you purchased them or not--and share it on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with hashtag #thriftscorethursday. You can be featured on our blogs! If you want to read more about how it works, here's my introductory post:

You can also see my first Instagram post for this series here:

Thanks for indulging me :)

• RuchaRucha San Francisco
    This sounds awesome! I'd love to link up and collaborate. I just started a blog at :)
  • I would love to link up, I don't do a weekly feature but I would certainly feature other thrift store treasure found by others.
  • edited February 2014
    @greenhilllanedesigns I try my best to add #ThriftyThursday's to my hashtag chaos, and I absolutely love all the pieces you show off!

@Rucha and @ourhouse we'd love to have you link up on twitter or instagram and see what thrifty pieces y'all come up with!

It's a new baby to us but I'm sure somewhere down the line we'll have a stump-er week or two. We'll definitely keep you in mind!!

P.S. @ourhouse you're in WI?! AHHH I've been DYING to find another blogger to hangout with!!
  • Can't believe it's been 5 weeks already!! Check out this week's pretty plate collection Read: glass obsession. There's even a nod to my other favorite obsession- black and white:

We'd love to have you link up via Twitter or Instagram. We share and mingle and have a good time! Don't forget to stop by @rentalrevival and @Brynalyn too!
  • ourhouseourhouse Wisconsin
    @bNwobsession‌ where in WI are you? I am about 30 min south of Milwaukee. Sorry I have not gotten back to you, we had the flu hit my whole house. But I am slowly getting back. I have not had any new thrifty finds lately but would love to feature or link up with people on my page. I am a newbie to blogging so I have not quite found my niche of fellow bloggers yet