Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting images to share ideas and get advice is always fun, but please be mindful of copyrights (i.e. if it's not yours, just link to it instead).

Before & After: Living Room Makeover

I am sharing my living room makeover with you all.
The room is not complete yet. Still needs some tweaks and changes.

And you can read all about it here:
http://weekendtweaks.blogspot.com/2014/01/living-room-makeover.html
I would love hear your comments on this makeover.

Blog 1.jpg
640 x 426 - 81K
Blog 4.jpg
426 x 640 - 75K
Blog 9.jpg
640 x 387 - 69K
Blog 7.jpg
640 x 387 - 69K
Blog 11.JPG
1600 x 962 - 177K
Blog 15.JPG
1206 x 1600 - 221K
LivingRoom.JPG
1600 x 1200 - 134K

Comments

• Beautiful!!! Love the art, the pops of red and orange, and that red dresser across the room.
  • banverdibanverdi New York
    It's to Good And color communication are also good.
  • I love the transformation. I also love how you aren't affraid to use color!! I'm still in the process of renovation my house and I'm using pops of green and blue to accent the grey and brown tones. Let me know what you think! http://thetinyprofessional.blogspot.com/2014/02/home-decor-is-underway.html
  • Reshma_SanjeevReshma_Sanjeev Dublin, CA
    edited February 8
    @alreid: Thank you Allison. The art did make a difference. Those are poster prints from a book.
  • Reshma_SanjeevReshma_Sanjeev Dublin, CA
    edited February 8
    @Steph_BirdHouse: Thank you. Yes, the dresser was a surprise element for me too....:-)
  • @thetinybl0gger: Felicia, Thank you so much. I did visit your blog. You have done a great job yourself. Your living room is coming up beautifully.
  • @Reshma_Sanjeev thank you! I am so glad you like it! I actually just added a new post with the new shelving and curtains we added over the weekend. It's fun seeing everything come together :)
  • Hi Reshma,
    From a long long time I was looking for indian inspired wall art....wow you did a great job!
  • Love the artwork and pops of color. Great job!