Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting images to share ideas and get advice is always fun, but please be mindful of copyrights (i.e. if it's not yours, just link to it instead).
Hey guys! To those wondering what will happen to these forums given the recent news on our blog - we plan to keep them alive and kicking for as long as the banner ads here continue to offset the hosting fees. We will certainly keep you posted (and give you plenty of notice) if that ever changes. Thanks for using the forums and happy chatting!

Study nook makeover

When we built our new house, one thing I really wanted in the design was a study nook area off the kitchen. Because the space is so open-plan, it had to look pretty as well as provide functional storage for paperwork.

I stencilled the wall, added floating shelves, DIYed some prints, spray-painted accessories and made some industrial wire mail-sorting baskets from a set of $5 cleaning caddies. I was really happy with the light and airy result. You can read details about the makeover here and find the post about how I made the mail baskets here. Thanks for letting me share!
nice study shot.jpg
424 x 640 - 72K
study edited 7.jpg
424 x 640 - 69K
study 13.jpg
424 x 640 - 78K
k vignette.jpg
424 x 640 - 59K

Comments