Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting images to share ideas and get advice is always fun, but please be mindful of copyrights (i.e. if it's not yours, just link to it instead).

Closet Door Makeover

I gave my closet doors a makeover over the weekend...it was a quick and cheap project but completely changes my bedroom!

Check out my blog for the full tutorial: http://www.wifeinprogressblog.com

Jenna

Comments

• Looks high end, love it!
  • I literally just gasped when I saw the after photo. I am going to have to borrow this idea for my 2 spare bedrooms' plain Jane closet doors.
  • This is AMAZING! All the bedrooms in my house have closets like yours. I definitely want to try this!
  • Jessica_CapeofDreamsJessica_CapeofDreams Westchester, NY
    It is hard to believe those are the same doors. It looks so much better. I should do this on my closet doors, but there are already so many projects on my list; I don't know if I should add another to it!
  • Thanks so much everyone! It's definitely one of those projects that has a great before and after!
  • Awesome job .. well done!!
  • That's a great idea, I was just thinking about taking my doors down and hanging curtains but your idea may be a better solution.
  • Looks great!
  • Thanks so much for all the love!! :-)
  • this is what I need to do in our master bedroom! looking good!
  • whoa!!! Who knew those boring doors could look that good??? Great job!
  • They look amazing!